Information for New Patients
We really care about your health
Are you a new patient?
If you are a New Patient to Salud Medical Centre please bring the following to your first consultation:
- A valid Medicare card if you have one (check expiry date)
- If you are a Workcover patient, you will need to inform your Employer prior to the consultation and bring your employer’s contact details for verification to arrange payment through Workcover.
- If you are a Private Patient, please bring a form of payment. We accept Cash, Eftpos and Credit Cards only. For our fees please see Our Fees.
- If you need to change your appointment time please inform us as soon as possible on (02) 8070 6888 to avoid late cancellation fees.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your consultation to complete a New Patient Registration Form or bring the completed form to your first appointment.
- Please bring with you any relevant medical information to assist the Doctor to manage your care in your 1st consultation.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Salud Medical Centre